RV Institute of Technology and Management opens application for admissions to various engineering courses offered for the academic year 2021.
The RV Institute of Technology & Management was established in 1963 by educationalist and visionary Sri M.C Shivananda Sharma. The RVITM college is located in JP Nagar in the heart of Bangalore City – the Silicon Valley of India. The RVITM has a sprawling campus spread over an area of 16.85 acres set in subtle surroundings. The location of RVITM makes it an ideal place to stimulate the teaching-learning process, helping in bringing out skilled and disciplined Engineers. The highly qualified and dedicated faculty of RVITM are always ready to help the students by giving them individual attention and teaching them better.
Engineering Courses offered in RVITM.
- B.Tech/BE Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech/BE Information Science and Engineering
- B. Tech/BE Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B. Tech/BE Mechanical Engineering
- 10th Std min 70% in Science & Mathematics subjects separately
- 11th Std min 65th in Physics, Mathematics subjects separately
- 12th Std Min 60% in Physics, Mathematics subjects separately
- Candidate should compulsory appear in CET/COMED-K/Any other national entrance test
The students interested to join different engineering courses in RVITM are required to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the details like Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Numbers, Parents Name, etc. The students should also attach the scanned copies of their 10th, 12th, CET/COMED-K marks cards with the email.
- 10th/SSLC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- 11th / I PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- 12th/PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- Transfer Certificate with caste/category mentioned – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- Conduct Certificate- Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC Candidates (For Karnataka students only)
- Photographs – 6 passport + 4 stamp sizes
- Migration Certificate – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy