BMS College of Engineering opens application for admissions to different engineering courses for the academic year 2021
BMSCE is the first private engineering college in India. Over the past 74 years the institution has produced more than 40,000 engineers/leaders who have enriched the world through their immense contributions for mankind. Started with only 03 undergraduate courses, BMSCE today offers 13 Undergraduate & 16 Postgraduate courses both in conventional and emerging areas. 14 of its Departments are recognized as Research Centres offering PhD/M.Sc (Engineering by Research) degrees in Science, Engineering and Management. The College has one of the largest student populations amongst engineering colleges in Karnataka. Currently about 5000 students are pursuing their higher studies in BMS College of Engineering.
Step 1: Online Application:
- The students interested to join for B.Tech and M.Tech courses are required to fill the online form at BMS College of Engineering website.
- After filling the form the students have to submit the form.
Step 2: Filling the Application Form:
- The students have to fill all the details in the online application form without making any mistakes.
- The students have to review before submitting the application because once submitted the details cannot be changed/modified.
Step 3: Application Fee:
- The students have to pay the application fee online through credit/debit card or net banking.
- The students have to preserve the fee receipts till the admissions process is completed.
Step 4: Admission Confirmation:
- The eligible students are shortlisted based on their academic performance and CET/COMED-K/any other entrance exam for admission to the college.
- The selected students have to pay the prescribed fees within the specified date and time to confirm their admission to B.Tech and M.Tech courses in BMS College of Engineering.
- 10th/SSLC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- 11th / I PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- 12th/PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- CET/COMED-K/any other Entrance exam score cards
- Transfer Certificate with caste/category mentioned – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- Conduct Certificate- Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC Candidates (For Karnataka students only)
- Photographs – 6 passport + 4 stamp sizes
- Migration Certificate – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
The students can get more details about admissions to BMS College of Engineering by calling us at: +91 9538915037. The students can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org