RV College of Engineering opens application for admissions to various engineering courses offered for the academic year 2021.
The RV College of Engineering was established in 1963 with only three engineering branches namely Civil, Mechanical and Electrical engineering. Today RVCE has expanded many fold time and is offering 12 Under Graduate Engineering programmes, 16 Master Degree programmes and Doctoral Studies. The RVCE college is located at around 13 km from the heart of Bangalore City – the Silicon Valley of India, on Mysore Road. The RVCE has a sprawling campus spread over an area of 16.85 acres set in subtle surroundings. The location of RVCE makes it an ideal place to stimulate the teaching-learning process, helping in bringing out skilled and disciplined Engineers. The highly qualified and dedicated faculty of RVCE are always ready to help the students by giving them individual attention and teaching them better.
Engineering Courses offered in RVCE
- B.Tech/BE Aerospace Engineering
- B.Tech/BE Biotechnology
- B.Tech/BE Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech/BE Civil Engineering
- B.Tech/BE Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech/BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech/BE Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech/BE Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- B.Tech/BE Industrial Engineering and Management
- B.Tech/BE Information Science and Engineering
- B. Tech/BE Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Post Graduate Courses
- M.Tech/ME Structural Engineering
- M.Tech/ME Highway Technology
- M.Tech/ME Product Design & Manufacturing
- M.Tech/ME Computer Integrated & Manufacturing
- M.Tech/ME Machine Design
- M.Tech/ME Power Electronics
- M.Tech/ME VLSI Design and Embedded Systems
- M.Tech/ME Communication Systems
- M.Tech/ME Computer Science & Engineering
- M.Tech/ME Computer Network Engineering
- M.Tech/ME Digital Communication
- M.Tech/ME Radio Frequency & Microwave Engineering
- M.Tech/ME Software Engineering
- M.Tech/ME Information Technology
- M.Tech/ME Biotechnology
Eligibility for Undergraduate Courses
- 10th Std min 70% in Science & Mathematics subjects separately.
- 11th Std min 65th in Physics, Mathematics subjects separately.
- 12th Std Min 60% in Physics, Mathematics subjects separately.
- Candidate should compulsory appear in CET/COMED-K/Any other national entrance test.
Eligibility for Post Graduate Course
- A candidate who has passed BE/B.Tech degree and obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% (GM) and 45%(OBC/SC/ST) marks in all subjects from recognised universities.
- The candidates should have taken PGCET exam or should have valid GATE Score Rank
Step 1: Online Portal:
- The students interested to join for B.Tech/BE course in RV College of Engineering are required to apply online through online portal
- The students have to provide a valid email Id and valid mobile number to receive credentials of the online portal
Step 2: Filling the Application Form:
- The students have to login to the online portal with the credentials received on their registered email id and registered mobile numbers
- The students have to fill all the details in the online application form without making any mistakes
- The students have to review before submitting the application because once submitted the details cannot be changed/modified
Step 3: Document Submission:
- The students have to upload all the original documents in scanned copies
- The students have to upload the required documents like Passport Size Photo, address proof documents and submit the form
Step 4: Application Fee:
- The students have to pay the application fee online through credit/debit card or net banking
- The students have to preserve the fee receipts till the admission process is completed
Step 5: Personal Interview:
- After the application fee is paid the students will receive a “Personal Interview Call Letter” on their registered email id and registered mobile number.
- The students are required to present on the specified date with the interview call letter for getting admission to B.Tech/BE course
Step 6: Admission Confirmation:
- The students who qualify the personal interview are shortlisted for admission to the college.
- The selected students have to pay the prescribed fees within the specified date and time to confirm their admission to B.Tech/BE course in the RV College of Engineering
- 10th/SSLC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- 11th / I PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- 12th/PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- Degree Marks Cards/Provisional Certificate/Degree Completion Certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate with caste/category mentioned – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- Conduct Certificate- Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC Candidates (For Karnataka students only)
- Photographs – 6 passport + 4 stamp sizes
- Migration Certificate – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
The students can get more details about admissions to RV College of Engineering by calling us at:+919538915037. The students can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.