T John College of Technology was established by educationalist, visionary and social worker Sri T John. The institute was established to impart general and professional education to all. The main objective of the institute is to provide global perspective across all the streams and fuel the growth with quality, innovation and continuous thirst knowledge among the students. The college is recognised by UGC and AICTE. The college is accredited with NAAC ‘A’ grade.
The college is located on Bannerghatta Main Road, popularly known as Bangalore’s ‘Micro Market’. This area is highly accessible and navigable because it can be reached by road and rail. It is situated close to multiple residential areas, IT companies, schools, hospitals and malls.
The students who have completed their PUC or 10+2 from science background from recognised board and students who have qualified any of the competitive exams such as K-CET/COMED-K/JEE are eligible to apply for B.Tech/BE courses in T John College of Technology.
- B.Tech/BE Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech/BE Information Science and Engineering
- B.Tech/BE Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech/BE Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech/BE Civil Engineering
- M.Tech/M.E. Computer Science & Engineering
- M.Tech/M.E. Applied Electronics
- M.Tech/M.E. Power System Engineering
- M.Tech/M.E. Engineering Design
- Library – with the latest reference books, journals and textbooks
- Hostels – for both men and women
- Mess – breakfast, lunch and dinner provided daily
- Medical facilities
- Wi-Fi facility
The T John College of Technology has an excellent placement cell and enjoys excellent placement statistics. The placement cell enjoys excellent industry connect for better placements. The placement cell regularly conducts skill development programmes for developing industry specific skills for the students.
Some of the top organisations hiring students from T John College of Technology are:
- Goldman Sachs
- Hinduja Group